Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Appeal for my milestone 5 submission dear prof!

DISCLAIMER: This post is fictitious and has nothing to do with alive or dead people on earth , purely for demonstration purpose for the RFE submission. Any attempt to copy the words will result in much despair to the one who does.
**********************************************************************************
Dear Prof , I am hereby appeal for extension for my Chapter 4 (Milestone 5) due to the delay of my apparatus arrival and my poor time management on completing the project on time.
Please see attached appeal stated in supervisory review slides 
And dear prof, please feedback this post with your recommendation as I need to attach this blog post as a proof for mutual understandings between us.
I will see you soon as well dear Prof !

1 comment:

  1. ok you may extend your submission. Please submit the chapter 4 before poster presentation which is by 28th April 2014

    ReplyDelete